Sunday, January 24, 2010

Abooout Me :)

Hi, my name is Ashley Russell. I currently live in Chapel Hill with my college friends. As a broke college student I need to make some money somehow, so I work at a sub shop, Jimmy Johns. For fun, I like to go out on the weekends with my friends and have a good time enjoying the college life. Since most of my friends are guys that like to stay “buff” I go to the gym daily and attend a rigorous exercising class known as CrossFit. My motto is to live life for you and not for others because those that matter don’t care and those that care don’t matter.

I believe that people take life for granted and should start thinking for today rather than for what is going to be going on in twenty years. If more people would just go with the flow, then life would be so much more enjoyable by all. I like to watch movies with my friends and gossip with my suitemates when I have down time. The best thing is to stay in watching television with the comfort of the ones around you. I prefer books to video games, music to silence, jeans to skirts, fiction to nonfiction, Google Chrome to Firefox, and friends to enemies. I am an aspiring Editor, possibly leaning towards book editing. I have live in North Carolina for my whole life but I will be out of here as soon as I graduate from the best college in the world, UNC-CH. GO HEELS!

No comments:

Post a Comment